Eco Friendly Beeswax Wraps
Are an alternative to plastic wraps, are re-usable, natural, last 6-12 months when looked after properly and can be used in the same way as you would plastic.
• Ideal for cheeses, fruit, veggies, snacks, sandwiches, wraps, leftovers, nuts, cookies and food storage.
• The heat from your hands melts the wax enough to mould it and stick it together or to another surface. It quickly hardens afterward and maintains that shape.
• You can not microwave them, they are not dishwasher safe and they can not be used on raw meat.
• They are naturally anti-bacterial due to the beeswax, coconut oil and pine gum resin.
• To clean, hand wash with cold water and gentle soap. Hang to dry.